Your website is a liability!!
Protect your company from a major ADA website compliance lawsuit…….
FREE EVALUATION! (Click here)
The Americans with Disabilities Act applies to all websites.
- The 9th District Court of California considers websites to be a “place of public accommodation” and subject to ADA requirements. (Robles vs. Domino’s Pizza)
- ADA requirements apply to content, code and functional accessibility relating to:
- keyboard navigation
- color contrast
- text size
- legible fonts
- flashing content can cause seizures (epilepsy)
- screen reader compatibility
- ALT tag descriptions for images
- and more
Violations are considered DISCRIMINATION!!
Fines for non-compliance can be as high as $50,000 PER INCIDENT!
California has legislation that adds additional fines of over $4,000 (not including attorney fees) per violation.
Class-action lawsuits can result in much higher fines and fees!
|The higher the number of pages and traffic to your website,
the greater the chance of a lawsuit.