ADA Compliance Features for Better Access
Over 30 features that people with disabilities can use to tailor any website to their personal needs.
Web accessibility for the blind: Optimizing websites for screen readers by utilizing AI and image recognition technologies
Our system utilizes artificial intelligence technologies to make websites compatible with screen readers. It knows how to scan, analyze, and understand a website’s structure, element roles, forms and more, making them all compliant with the WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards.
Beyond that, our AI provides accurate alternative text descriptions to images (Alt tags) for the screen readers of visually impaired people. This is done by utilizing OCR and IRIS technologies.
Web accessibility for people with motor impairment: Optimization for keyboard navigation used by people with Parkinson’s disease and other motor impairments
People with Parkinson’s, amputees, or other motor impairments are unable to use a mouse effectively. They use their computer’s keyboard and only use a selected number of keys.
Our system automatically ensures that a website is fully navigable using the TAB key alone, including dropdown menus, popups, and forms. Moreover, all navigable elements are given visible focuses and are clickable using ENTER.
Web accessibility for people with cognitive impairments: A built-in expression, slang, and phrase dictionary
People with cognitive impairments such as strokes may find it hard to comprehend sophisticated language, slang, or specific phrases or expressions. This can make it difficult for them to use the internet effectively.
To enhance their experience, our solution offers a built-in dictionary that quickly provides a full description of abbreviations and expressions, without transferring to an external website or rephrasing the content itself.
Web accessibility for people with epilepsy: Automatically and immediately stops blinks and animations of all kinds with the click of a button
People with epilepsy cannot be exposed to lights and animations that blink or flicker. Many websites today have a flashing banner meant to grab attention. While these banners are useful in achieving their goal, for people with epilepsy, they are dangerous and may provoke a seizure.
Our system allows people with epilepsy to immediately halt all types of animations (including but not limited to videos, GIFs, CSS or JS) with a single click, allowing them to browse the web at ease, with no fear.
Web accessibility for people with visual impairments: Color adjustments for the colorblind, alterations of font size and type, spacing, emphasis, large cursors, and more!
People with visual impairments, such as color blindness, glaucoma, and cataracts, cannot enjoy websites and their content to the fullest. This is true for various reasons, such as experiencing headaches derived from contrast issues, missing buttons due to not being able to see their color, or even not being able to read entire text blocks that are poorly spaced and appear blurry.
Our system allows people with visual impairments to adjust almost any aspect of a website to their needs. It can increase or decrease font sizes, add or remove spacing between words, letters, or rows, change the font entirely, or even change colors and contrast.
Partial List of Features
- Full accessibility of hidden elements that show only upon action
- ALT tags built using image recognition technology
- Complete adaptation to screen readers including role building
- Forms accessibility including label matching and error handling
- Full adjustment to keyboard navigation
- Advanced keyboard navigation using letter shortcuts
- Expression, slang, and phrases built-in dictionary
- Built-in accessibility statement
- Built-in accessible user guide
- Interface available in 10 languages
- Dynamic content accessibility (Ajax, Angular, React, Vue…)
- Built-in feedback forms
- Links and clickable elements accessibility
- Font replacement to more readable fonts
- Virtual keyboard for motor impairments
- Modify spacing and alignments including letters and rows
- Titles and buttons accessibility
- Quick skip to the main content and other areas
- Specialized quick navigation for the blind and people with motor impairments
- Keyboard navigation or mouse hovering
- Icons accessibility including close, next and previous
- Align content to the left, right, center or justify
- Page title hierarchy fixing
- Comprehensive tables accessibility
- Keyboard navigation including dropdowns
- Change cursor to big black or big white
- Customize interface size and position
- Change title and text colors
- Contrast alteration: lighten, darken, inverse or grayscale
- Display and emphasize of image descriptions
- Hide images and background images (distracting elements)
- Animations halt including GIFs, videos, CSS, and more
- Read-only mode
- Accessible printing
- Adjust font sizes
Screenshot video of software in action
Let’s Get Started!